Ladies! I’m 57….fighting gravity! Here are my tips!
- Your hair: if you’re getting gray….highlights baby! Don’t cheap on this! Get a topnotch colorist.
Ask for a gloss after the color is rinsed out….it will make your hair shine and protect the color.
Keep your hair soft, silky, fed and healthy….Kerastisse! Use the Kerastisse shampoo and conditioner; use the hair mask once a week.
Your hair will be gorgeous!
- Your skin:
Baby! You must take care of your skin regardless of your age because what you do NOW will determine your skin looks like forever.
- Wear sunblock 365 days a year
- Never ever, ever sleep with makeup on
- Feed, feed your skin! I recommend Rodan & Fields products…I also use Oro Gold Products, which are wonderful but way too pricey.
- Use a masque at least once a week….Kiehl’s Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is fantastic and not pricey….and container lasts a long time.
- Exfoliate once a week…try just use a microbead scrub…such as Epicurean Micro-Derm Ultra-Defining Scrub…then wash again with a soft cleanser…I recommend Estee Lauder’s Re-Nutriv Hydrating Crème Cleanser as an everyday face wash.
- Yes! Use a face brush….I love the Clarisonic….use it with the Estee Lauder face cleanser!
- Do this routine every morning and night…
- YES! IT IS WORK!
Check out Shonagh Scott on YouTube for truly great tips and step-by-step how to instructions for all types of looks….day time, night time, etc. She’s fantastic and includes below her video all of the names and locations of where to buy the products she used in the video!
- First: Concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer; get a sponge for blending.
- Second: Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation w/SPF 30
- Third: Blush or Bronzer – I switch between Chanel Jardin de Chanel and Guerlain My Terracotta. Buy a good blush brush…it’s a one-time investment; Sephora sells great brushes of their own brand.
- Fourth: Seal it in with: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder. Sephora sells great brushes of their own brand.
- Eyebrows shape the face/make the face! Fine tune your eyebrows with Hourglass “Arch” in the color appropriate for you and create the perfect shape for you.
- Eyeshadow primer: Urban Decay “Sin”. It holds the shadow wonderfully and just as it is, looks great!
- Eye shadow: I love the Nude Spectrum Palette…but I bought from UK. I also love Anastasia of Beverly Hills palettes. For my day look: I use a brush to cover the eye in a cream color; then take a smaller, fine tipped brush (buy good brushes!) and use brown on the inner crease of lid; then take a puffier brush and blend up and out toward outside of eye and up.
- Eyeliner: KatVonD Tattoo Eyeliner – never miss or smudge….fantastic!
- Take the thin brush, and use dark shadow used on inner crease, darken the outside lower corner edge of upper lid and darken outside bottom corner of lower lid…make a “V”
- Inner lower lid lining: I use “Organic Wear” (Amazon). Apply on inside of lower lid for a “pow”
- Mascara: I like Maybelline “Falsies Push Up Drama”
- Lipstick: whatever color you choose….use a lipliner first. Yes, do it.
Questions? Send me an email…Now go be your gorgeous self xoxo